Newsflash: Your Bra can be Comfortable!
When it comes to your bra, there’s rarely such thing as too little support. This becomes even more true for women with large busts. More often than not, we find that they’ve been wearing the wrong size of bra for so long, that they’ve forgotten that bras were originally intended to be comfortable. Here at Classic Shapewear, it’s our hope that we can help women to rediscover that comfort.
There’s nothing wrong with admitting that you’ve moved into needing plus sized bras. The sooner you come to grips with that fact, the better off you’ll be. You’ll even find that we have a wonderful selection of bras for use to choose from, each offering an extreme level of comfort while still displaying a sense of femininity.
Common Bra Problems
There are some things that your mother just didn’t explain well enough to you when you first started wearing a bra. There are literally countless different problems that you can encounter with the fit of your bra. Fortunately, we’ve seen most all of them, and thus have the tips needed to help correct them:
We Have What You Need
- Bra riding up back: To stop this, trying decreasing the band size, or go up one cup size to compensate.
- Sagging bustline: Look for a bra with rigid straps and avoid stretchy fabrics.
- Wrinkling bra cups: Try going down one full cup size.
- Bulging sides: Look for bras with more cup coverage.
- Straps constantly slip: Choose bras that attach in a “V” shape towards the center of the back.
- Straps digging in: Look for a smaller bra size so that the support comes from the band, not the shoulders.
It’s time to get back to remembering to what it felt like to be proud of you bustline as opposed to feeling more like a victim of it. By choosing one of the many plus sized bras that we have to offer here at Classic Shapewear, you can finally feel what it’s like to have a large bust and still live pain-free. For questions on the many different bra styles that we offer, don’t hesitate to give us a call.